- Do you have complaints that seem to be never-ending or go around in circles?
- Have you had correspondence from the Ombudsman that you wish you had avoided?
- Are ALL of your staff trained to deal effectively with unhappy patients, to avoid things escalating to a complaint?
- Does your complaints policy fully reflect the Regulations? Help you to handle challenging complaints?
- It is a statutory requirement for each NHS organisation to have a Complaints Manager. Who is yours? Are you aware that your Complaints Manager does not have to be a staff member?
- What happens to complaints when your Practice Manager is away? Are your staff supported to ensure they are dealt with?
- Are there times when you have no idea how to respond to a complaint or deal with someone who is angry?
Peaceful Life Ltd supports, advises and trains NHS practices, Trusts and organisations in dealing with complaints effectively and appropriately.
We support GP Practices, Dental Practices, Acutes, Partnership Trusts, Pharmacies, Opticians, and other NHS bodies through what can be a very stressful and time-consuming process. We aim to give you a Peaceful Life.
What past colleagues have said about our Consultant
Julie is always professional and thorough. Her years of experience and professional expertise make her input highly valued. Promoting fairness and putting the needs of the individual first are integral to her strong value base. I would without hesitation recommend Julie and her work.
Having worked collaboratively with Julie on numerous complaints across two organisations, I must say how professional and extremely helpful she was. Bringing a fresh outlook on often complex cases, Julie was often my sounding board and first point of contact if I needed help
Julie’s kind, patient and gentle way with patient and staff alike really cannot be replaced…. She is helpful and supportive to everyone
I've appreciated Julie’s expertise and input over the years. I believe that there is a demand for the sort of service she envisages
I have found during my years of working alongside primary care colleagues, that trying to resolve a complaint for all parties can prove to be extremely stressful as well as hugely time consuming. I worked with Julie over a number of years and she was invaluable in the advice and support she was able to provide for both practitioners and patients. This skill is delivered in a supportive, practical and non judgemental manner. I wish her every success in delivering this most necessary service.
Julie is an experienced quality assessor in terms of her abilities and skills within managing complaints investigations and responses. She has been able to critically appraise and provide health challenge to staff and how they initially respond to complaints. This has had a direct and positive impact upon the overall quality of our complaints responses. She has also addressed how our staff reflect and consider the impact of their interventions on vulnerable people in distress. I have been really encouraged by Julie's work and by her commitment to doing a good job.
Julie works hard with great professionalism. She has made a real difference here and supports the process to ensure that patients get better outcomes and experiences from making a complaint.